What are the Big Four up to?
Use the filter in the dashboard to select a company
- Tender dates
- Standardised category and sub-category
- Award company and amount
Links to other data
Procurement data is a module of Doorda Biz, linked by Company Number. Doorda identifies Company Numbers from the error-prone, hand-entered company names in the source data using proprietary smart matching technology developed for this task.
By linking to Biz, the data can complement a broader picture by being associated with the other Doorda data products.
Potential data uses
Gain insight into who is receiving the billions of pounds of public expenditure each year, and what for.
- Competitive analysis
- Identify funding requirements, as contracts start
- Risk assessment/alert, as payments end
- Enhance your company assessments
- Derive health from contract and payment trends
- Sector trends based on comparable overall stats
- Analyse associated Companies, Directors and Shareholders
- Over 300 publishers of procurement payments
- Non-standard, changing locations
- Different file types
- Different, changing file and data formats
- Not business-ready
- Cryptic, non-standard naming
- Non-standard spend categorisation
- Unreliable Company names
- No associations between Companies, Directors etc.
Includes active and deactivated postcodes with classification and population
By postcode by category and by outcome
Is the average weekly spend on Beef by lower income households
Number of schools mapped to catchment areas by type with results data